HOW IT WORKS
The Vent prop is designed to fit on almost any roof, flat or pitched. By using just four strips of material around the perimeter it reduces:
- Materials needed to purchase and store
- Time needed during drill for reset
- Handling of bulky materials on roofs
The strips fit into the Ventprop frame and are held between replaceable guides. These guides are extremely durable and help protect the frame from saw or axe damage.
It can be installed in about 2 hours by 1 person, with only slight modifications to the roof. This design also allows you to use scrap or reclaimed 1”x6” lumber from:
- Shipping pallets
- Construction sites
- Damaged material from lumber yards or wood mills
The Ventprop can be used by itself or arranged in series to cut 4×8 holes or trench cuts.
- Strong, lightweight aluminum frame
- Durable powder coated finish
- Textured non-slip diamond plate surface
- Replaceable polyethylene saw guides
- Steel mounting brackets
- All stainless steel mounting hardware
Contact us for special pricing, and custom sizes.